Conner Ash is Partnering with My CRM Manager
Conner Ash is partnering with My CRM Manager to bring you an opportunity to install Sage CRM on your network and integrate it with your Sage 100 system. The evaluation package (aka pilot package) is a great way to test drive Sage CRM on your network, integrated with your data BEFORE committing to any software or progressing to either the Quick Start Implementation Package or any other form of implementation. The Pilot Package is a one-time fee and no software licensing is required during this evaluation.
Sage CRM / Sage 100 Pilot Package
- Installation of Sage CRM
- Configure the integration with Sage 100 (Greytrix version of the integration)
- Integrate Sage CRM with either a Sage 100 test database or your existing live database (you decide)
- Conduct 2 one-hour sessions to review the system
To move forward, please send us a confirmation email. We require an upfront payment of $1,950 and for you to complete an installation checklist before we can start the project. Once we have proper access to your environment, our technicians require two business days to install Sage CRM. After the installation and integration have been completed, we can schedule the review sessions.
- What is the objective of the Sage CRM Pilot Package? Ultimately, the objective is to provide you with a ‘proof of concept’ system so you can properly evaluate if Sage CRM is a good fit for your organization.
- What can you expect to learn in the 2 one-hour review sessions? We have an agenda of important topics to go through such as (a) using Sage CRM as a communication tool, (b) profiling information, (c) using Sage CRM in conjunction with Outlook. However, how you choose to spend the time is up to you.
- Are any exclusions applied to the training sessions? Your 2 one-hour review sessions are restricted to training and strategy topics. We cannot include ongoing emails and support for this small fixed fee engagement
- Is there a time limit to complete the training sessions? Yes, these training sessions should be completed within 30 days from the completion of the technical work (installation and integration).
- Can we get more details about Sage CRM in advance of committing to the Pilot Package? Yes, you can contact us directly or visit www.mycrmmanager.com.
- Are we under any commitment to continue working with My CRM Manager after completing the Pilot Package? No.
- What happens if we decide to pursue the Sage CRM software licensing after completing the Pilot Package? It means the evaluation was successful and we can proceed to define the scope of work and provide a budget for the implementation.
- What other charges could apply? Typically, organizations require assistance in planning and deploying Sage CRM, just like with Sage 100. The extent of how the services your organization will (or will not) require will be clearly understood by the end of the Pilot project. Should any additional services be required, they would be quoted on and agreed to in-advance. An outline of your support options for Sage CRM can be viewed from this link.
Software Charges commonly associated to a Sage CRM project include:
Below is an outline of software components that are commonly used in a Sage CRM project. Sage CRM licenses are approximately $450/user/year, but this can go to $750/user/year when you factor in popular third-party solutions that most all clients get.
- Sage CRM User Licenses: The monthly per-user subscription rate to use Sage CRM is based on the number of users as well as whether or not it is integrated into an accounting system or a standalone CRM system. Generally, the per-user rate falls between $35 and $44 per user per month. Regardless of how many users you have, your subscription entitles you to all documentation and training materials published by Sage as well as access to the Sage CRM support team.
- MS SQL Licensing: Sage CRM (the application) uses MS SQL as the underlying database. To run Sage CRM, MS SQL Standard Edition v2017 or v2019 is required (not SQL Express). If you do not already have MS SQL, it is often the least expensive to acquire it through Sage as Sage has an OEM agreement with Microsoft. The SQL licensing for this is referred to as ‘Sage runtime MS SQL’. Currently, this provides us with MS SQL version 2017 Standard Edition. If required, the charge for this will come from Sage and is typically embedded in the Sage CRM subscription agreement as a separate line item. The version of SQL we currently get with the Sage runtime is SQL v2017 Standard Edition.
- The integration component: The integration between Sage 300 and CRM is the only accounting integration provided by Sage at no additional cost that we typically endorse. The integrations with Sage 50, Sage 100, Sage X3, and Intacct all require third-party software, and the prices for those integrations differ by publisher. Please contact us with specific pricing questions related to the integration.
- Accelerator: While Sage CRM comes bundled with an Outlook Plugin which allows you to file emails from Outlook into CRM, we strongly recommend the more robust Outlook integration called Accelerator. We strongly recommend Accelerator because it has such a dramatic impact on adoption and productivity. Click here to learn more. This utility is published by CRM Together.
- MobileX: While Sage CRM works fine from your smartphone, MobileX is the solution we use internally and recommend for our clients. MobileX is a third-party solution and published by CRM Together. Click here to learn more. MobileX is sold as a subscription. Please contact us directly for pricing.
- Google Maps: The best mapping component for Sage CRM is the Google Maps integration published by S5. A complete breakdown of this solution, including pricing is found on our Google Maps page.