Home > About Us > Our Team > Helen Floros
Helen Floros, CPATax and Accounting Services
Areas of Expertise
- B.S. Acccounting, University of Missouri - Columbia
In 2019, Helen transitioned from her previous role to a firm consultant who still advises clients on a regular basis.
Helen has over 20 years of professional experience assisting a wide variety of clients in solving their tax and accounting issues. She has work extensively with corporations (C and S), partnerships and individuals.
As an extension of her tax experience, she has also assisted with the tax portion of comprehensive audits.
Helen received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from the University of Missouri – Columbia.
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning and Consultation
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accounts
- Board Member, Immigrant & Refugee Women's Program
- Volunteer, Taxpayer Assistance Program for low-income residents
- Former Volunteer and Fiscal Representative, United Way Allocations Panel