Home > About Us > Our Team > Bob Klutho
Robert Klutho, CPAPrincipal In-Charge, Assurance Services
Areas of Expertise
- B.S. Accounting, University of Missouri – St. Louis
Bob has over 20 years of experience assisting insurance entities, not-for-profit organizations and closely held businesses with accounting problems and providing audit and tax services.
Bob's work often involves budgeting, establishing accounting control procedures, evaluating tax considerations, determining compliance with state and federal regulations and providing training for accounting personnel.
Bob received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from the University of Missouri – St. Louis. He is the head of the Assurance Services Department.
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Internal Controls
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accounts - Employee Benefit Plan Quality Center
- Member, Missouri Self-Insurers Association
- Member, Missouri Captive Insurance Association
- Member, BKR Governmental and Not-For-Profit Committee
- President, Spring Board to Learning (2012 - 2014)
- Member, St. Anselm Athletic Association (2013 - Present)
- Executive Committee, Spring Board to Learning (2007 - Present)
- Volunteer, Rossman School's Culture for Kids Committee (2011 - 2013)
- Volunteer, Taxpayer Assistance Program for low-income residents (1997 - Present)
- Former Board Member, You Audiences of St. Louis (2004 - 2005)
- Former Volunteer, Melanoma Hope Network (2002 - 2005)
- Former Volunteer and Fiscal Representative, United Way Allocations Panel (2000 - 2002)