Brian Ostendorf, CPAPrincipal In-Charge, Tax and Business Services
Areas of Expertise
- Certificate in Taxation, University of Missouri - Columbia
- M.S. Accounting, University of Missouri - Columbia
- B.S. Accounting, University of Missouri - Columbia
Brian has over 15 years of professional experience assisting a wide variety of business organizations and sectors with their tax needs. He has worked extensively with publicly traded companies, private equity funds, closely held corporations and partnerships and not-for-profit organizations in the areas of tax compliance, tax accounting and tax planning.
Brian received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, a Master of Accountancy and a Certificate in Taxation from the University of Missouri – Columbia.
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Due Diligence
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteer, Assistant coach for various children's athletic teams