Christina M. RowlandAccount Executive, Tax and Business Services
Areas of Expertise
- Trusts and Estates
- M.B.A. Business, University of Central Missouri
- B.S. Accounting, University of Central Missouri
Christina has over 19 years of professional experience assisting a wide variety of clients with their tax and accounting needs. She works with individuals, trusts and estates, corporations, partnerships and not‐for‐profit organizations.
Christina has worked extensively in the areas of tax compliance and general ledger accounting. She has worked for many years with Quick Books clients on their set up and accounting needs.
Christina received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Master of Business Administration from the University of Central Missouri.
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Volunteer Troop Committee Member, Merit Badge Counselor and Venture Crew Leader with The Boy Scouts of America (2011 ‐ current)
- St. Louis Tax Assistance Program volunteer (2014 – current)