Sue DetersSenior Manager, Information Technology
- B.S. Computer Science, Columbia College - St. Louis
Sue has over 25 years of professional experience assisting a wide variety of companies with installation, implementation and training of Sage 100 accounting software product. She works with all of the Sage modules including Core Financial, Distribution, Manufacturing, Payroll, Job Cost and Time Tracking. She also has extensive experience with the personalization, customization and productivity tools for this software product.
Sue received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from Columbia College – St. Louis.
- Sage 100 Certified Application Consultant – Financials/Distribution
- Sage 100 Certified Implementation Consultant
- Sage 100 Certified Payroll Consultant
- Sage 100 Certified Technical Consultant
- Sage 100 Certified Trainer
- Hosts Sage 100 Tech Tuesday Webinars
- Thanks to Sue's excellent customer service, Conner Ash P.C. was named "Most Valued Partner' during the Sage Inspire Tour - St. Louis
- Active Volunteer, USO of Missouri providing service to the Lambert Airport facility and the USO Mobile unit servicing Missouri and Illinois counties