Employee Benefit Plans Overview
The Department of Labor and/or ERISA generally require employee benefit plans with 100 or more plan participants to have an annual audit.
The employee benefit plan accounting experts at Conner Ash P.C. possess the technical knowledge and experience to assure compliance with complex regulations governing employee benefit plans. While we work diligently to ensure the organizations with which we work implement their plans effectively, we also provide orientation, support and administration as appropriate.
In addition, the accounting experts at Conner Ash prepare annual federal filing reports, review distributions, perform testing, develop eligibility and vesting requirements, calculate income and loss allocations and submit plans for IRS determination letters. Our expertise can assist you in determining and implementing the most effective plan for your organization.
Our services include:
- 401(k) audit services
- Form 5500 preparation and plan design and implementation
- Testing in areas exclusive to employee benefit plans
- Plan design and implementation
- 401(k), pension and profit sharing plans for a broad spectrum of industries
- Cafeteria plans to reduce taxes and out-of-pocket costs
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP)
- Plan administration
- Annual or periodic reconciliation of participant accounts
- Annual reporting to plan participants, the IRS and the Department of Labor
- Responses to questions regarding interpretation of plan documents
To learn more about the employee benefit plan services our experts can provide to you, please contact Bob Klutho at (314) 205-2510.