Brian Hantsbarger, CPATax and Accounting Services
Areas of Expertise
- Individual Income Taxes
- Retirement Planning
- Employee Benefit Plans
- B.S. Accounting, Central College
In 2018, Brian transitioned from his previous role to a firm consultant who still actively works with and advises clients on a regular basis.
Brian has over 40 years of experience working exclusively in the areas of small to midsize business, health care practices, professional services companies, and individuals. His focus included preparing and reviewing individual income tax returns and retirement planning.
Brian graduated from Central College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning and Consultation
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Former - Treasurer, St. Louis Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association
- Former - Member, MSCPA Work Life Committee