Business and Accounting Consulting for Manufacturers and Distributors
Whether competing against giant domestic companies or producers that can take advantage of low foreign labor costs, entrepreneurs of all sizes must be able to rely on a CPA firm that knows how to maximize profits and minimize its tax burden.
Conner Ash currently serves over 80 privately-held manufacturing & distribution businesses throughout the Midwest. As a result, we maintain a deep knowledge of this industry as well as its many complexities.
Dedicated to superior customer service with a keen eye on increasing revenue and decreasing costs, Conner Ash can help you accomplish what matters most.
Our services in this industry include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Accounting systems and software consulting
- Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90 & 200), AccountMate, QuickBooks and Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree)
- Federal/state/local regulations
- Business formation & entity selection
- Comprehensive tax services
- Income tax planning and return preparation
- Reduction of tax burden for multi-state operations
- Sales & use tax consulting
- Credits and incentives
- Assistance in dealing with the IRS and state agencies
- Employee benefit plan administration and 401(k) audits
- Outsourced controllership and accounting services
- Specialty services
- Forecasts & projections
- Inventory costing and rate analysis
- Cost segregation studies
- Internal control evaluation and fraud prevention
- Banking relationships and financing assistance
- Strategic planning
- Merger and acquisition consultation
- Business valuation and succession planning
- Executive compensation planning
- Estate and gift planning
To learn more about our services to manufacturing businesses, contact contact Jim Gentry at (314) 205-2510.