Home > About Us > Our Team > Tom Brockland
Thomas Brockland, CPATax and Accounting Services
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance Entities
- Trusts and Estate Tax Matters
- B.S. Accounting, St. Louis University
- M.B.A. Accounting, University of Wisconsin – Madison
Tom transitioned to a firm consultant over 14 years ago after a successful career in the accounting industry lasting over 35 years. He assisted his clients in a broad range of tax strategy, financial reporting and analysis issues.
Tom earned his undergraduate degree from St. Louis University and his MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- Trust and Estates
- Insurance Industries
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Director, St. Louis Tax Assistance Program – A no-cost tax return preparation service for low-income persons.