Alicia Brockland, CPA, ABV
Alicia graduated from Saint Louis University. She has fifteen years of professional experience assisting a wide variety of clients in solving their accounting problems and providing audit and tax services. She has worked extensively with insurance pools, closely-held businesses, trade association affiliates and governmental entities.
Alicia has assisted clients in establishing accounting control procedures, improving the financial reporting process, evaluating tax considerations and determining compliance with state and federal regulations.
Alicia has achieved the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants credential of Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and has completed a variety of business valuation engagements for use in both business succession and tax compliance environments.
PROFESSIONAL AND INDUSTRY ACTIVITIES
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Accountant Forensic and Valuation Services
- Member, BKR Business Valuation/Forensic Accounting Committee
- Member, Self-Insurance Institute of America (SIIA)
- Member, Missouri Self-Insurers Association
- Member, Missouri Captive Insurance Association
- Member, Missouri Trucking Association
CIVIC AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Board of Trustees Member and Finance Committee Chair, Gateway Chapter of National MS Society
- Board Member, St. Martha's Hall
- Young Professionals Board Member, Girls on the Run (2010-2012)
- Board Member, Saint Charles Community College Foundation (2004-2007)
- Volunteer and Sub-Panel Co-Chair, United Way Allocations Panel (2007-2008)
- Volunteer and Panel Representative, United Way Community Investment Committee (2003-2007)