Home > About Us > Our Team > Alicia Brockland-Take
Alicia Brockland-Take, CPAPresident and Principal, Assurance Services
Areas of Expertise
- B.S. Accounting, Saint Louis University
Alicia has over 20 years of professional experience assisting a wide variety of clients in solving their accounting problems and providing audit and tax services. She has worked extensively with insurance entities, closely held businesses, trade association affiliates and governmental entities.
Alicia has assisted clients in establishing accounting control procedures, improving the financial reporting process, evaluating tax considerations and determining compliance with state and federal regulations.
Alicia received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Saint Louis University.
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Internal Controls
- Management Assistance
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Self-Insurance Institute of America (SIIA)
- Member, Missouri Captive Insurance Association
- Member, Missouri Trucking Association
- Board of Trustees Chair, Gateway Chapter of National MS Society (2020 - current)
- Board of Trustees Vice Chair, Gateway Chapter of National MS Society (2018 - 2020)
- Board of Trustees Member, Gateway Chapter of National MS Society (2013 - 2018)
- Board Member, St. Martha's Hall (2016 - 2018)
- Young Professionals Board Member, Girls on the Run (2010 - 2012)
- Volunteer and Sub-Panel Co-Chair, United Way Allocations Panel (2007 - 2008)
- Board Member, Saint Charles Community College Foundation (2004 - 2007)
- Volunteer and Panel Representative, United Way Community Investment Committee (2003 - 2007)