Andrea Schaefer, CPASenior Manager, Assurance Services
- B.S. in Accounting, University of Evansville
Andrea Schaefer has over 10 years of professional experience serving both closely held businesses and individuals. She has worked extensively with manufacturers, distributors and not-for-profit entities.
Andrea has assisted clients in establishing accounting control procedures, improving their financial reporting process, evaluating tax considerations and determining compliance with state and federal regulations.
Andrea received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from the University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana.
- Audit and Assurance services
- Internal Controls
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Immigrant & Refugee Women’s Program (current)
- Chairman of the Board, Immigrant & Refugee Women’s Program
- Treasurer, Immigrant & Refugee Women's Program
- Treasurer, Marquette High School Football Boosters