Elder Care Financial Planning
As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
Older people want to maintain their independence and control over their personal financial matters, but most would rather not be burdened by "busy work" when there are grandchildren to entertain, friends to visit, and places to see.
Our elder care professionals can help you by:
- Paying routine household bills, budgeting and record keeping
- Assisting with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Making sure money is received, receipted and deposited
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed
- Identifying and planning retirement income, needs and goals.
With our elder care services you get the help of a caring, honest, and knowledgeable professional. Conner Ash professionals are on your team looking out for your parents' or grandparents' best interests.
For more information about our elder care services please contact Brian Hantsbarger at (314) 205-2510.