A business is often its owners' most valuable asset, and understanding the value of a business can be important for many reasons. Perhaps you are considering the purchase or sale of a business. Maybe you're wondering how to "gift" the business upon your death. Is now the right time to get that buy/sell agreement with your business partners in place? Are you going through a divorce or other litigation? Perhaps you are experiencing management, operation or financial issues.
At Conner Ash, our business valuations are performed in the strictest level of confidence. Our staff is comprised of specialists that have ABV (Accredited Business Valuation) certifications and decades of experience providing engagements for use in both business succession and tax compliance environments. Rest assured, our reports can help you make critical decisions with reliable information.
Business Valuation Services Include:
- Corporate strategic planning
- Succession and family business planning
- Building shareholder value - what makes the entity worth more / less, and what can be done to change this?
- Business transactions such as acquisition analysis - is the deal viable?
- Estate and gift tax compliance and planning
- Litigation support
- Valuation calculations - some business owners are hesitant to invest in a full valuation report, and sometimes it's not needed
The Conner Ash Advantage
- Training and accreditation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Accredited Business Valuator (ABV) credentials.
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- St. Louis Business Valuation Roundtable
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis
- Third-party objectivity
- Our valuations can provide perspective to an emotionally attached buyer or seller
- Decades of experience providing business valuation services to a wide range of companies in a variety of industries
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Alicia Brockland at (314) 205-2510.