John G. Martens, CPA
John is a principal with the firm with over 35 years of experience in assisting clients with a broad range of tax and small business services, as well as their financial direction. He enjoys bringing that tax and financial experience to the table in being a partner and confidant to small business owners and individuals presenting solutions to meet the challenges of their goals and objectives.
In addition to his degree in Business/Accounting from the University of Missouri St. Louis and being a Certified Public Accountant, John is a licensed securities and insurance broker and Investment Advisor Representative.
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Licensed Securities and Insurance Broker
CIVIC AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer Lutheran Senior Services Volunteer Money Management Program
- Former Board Member of the Webster Groves Area Chamber of Commerce
- Coach, Sacred Heart Girls parochial basketball program