Home > About Us > Our Team > John Martens
John Martens, CPATax and Accounting Services
- B.S. Accounting, University of Missouri - St. Louis
In 2020, John transitioned from his previous role to a firm consultant who still advises clients on a regular basis.
John has over 25 years of experience assisting clients with a broad range of tax and small business services, as well as their financial direction. He enjoys bringing that experience to the table and being a partner and confidant to small business owners and individuals presenting solutions to meet the challenges of their goals and objectives.
John received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from the University of Missouri – St. Louis. He is also a licensed securities and insurance broker and Investment Advisor Representative, as well as an accredited Investment Fiduciary.
- Tax Planning & Consultation
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Licensed Securities and Insurance Broker
- Board Member, De LaSalle Retreat Center
- Former Board Member, Webster Groves Area Chamber of Commerce