Daniel Velcheck, CPA
Dan has over 13 years of experience assisting a wide variety of clients in solving their accounting problems and providing audit and tax services. He has worked extensively with affordable housing clients, employee benefit plans, not-for-profit organizations and closely-held businesses.
A graduate of Saint Louis University, Dan has assisted clients in establishing accounting control procedures, improving their financial reporting process, evaluating tax considerations and determining compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Employee Benefit Plan Quality Center
- Member, Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, BKR Affordable Housing, Future Leaders and Retirement Plan Auditors Committees
CIVIC AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer, Taxpayer Assistance Program (2014 - current)
- MS Corporate Achievers (2017)
- Service Team, White Flag Church (2017 - current)