James Gentry, CPA
Jim is a Principal In-Charge of the Business Services Department. He has more than 25 years of experience serving both closely-held businesses and individuals. Jim has worked extensively with manufacturers and distributors and has specialized knowledge of the issues and opportunities unique to these industries.
Jim received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Accounting and Auditing Committee of the MSCPA
- Member, AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Member, BKR Association of Accounting Firms Manufacturers Committee
- Member, Printing Industries of St. Louis (PISTL)
CIVIC AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Volunteer, Taxpayer Assistance Program (TAP) for low income wage earners (1996 - Present)
- Former Volunteer, United Way Allocations Panel - Health and Human Services (2008 - 2010)
- Former, Treasurer, Parkway South Lacrosse Association (2005 - 2007)
- Former, Treasurer, Parkway South Hockey Association (2004 - 2006)
- Coach and/or Team Manager, Various Kirkwood Hockey teams (1997 - 2004)
- Former Board Member and Registrar, Kirkwood Youth Hockey Association (2001 - 2004)