Construction Accounting and Business Management Consultant
Big dollars and big risks -- sounds like construction to us! At Conner Ash, our team members are experienced in assisting general contractors and subcontractors meet the unique challenges in their worlds. Especially in this time of shifting markets and never-ending regulatory changes, we support contractors with cash flow management, financial and operational planning, tax planning, succession, etc.
Following are some of the services that Conner Ash P.C. can provide to real estate and construction companies:
- Audit, review or compilation of financial statements
- HUD audits
Tax Planning and Compliance
- Assistance with real estate acquisitions and decisions on type of entity
- Structuring of like-kind exchanges
- Specialized advice on partnership taxation including 704(b) allocations, allocations of liabilities, and 754 adjustments
- Reduction of tax burden for multi-state operations
- Prompt preparation of partnership, S Corp and LLC income tax returns so K-1's can be provided timely
- Access to cost segregation studies for use in depreciation planning of constructed buildings
- Accounting systems and software analysis
- Internal control and fraud prevention
To learn more about our services to construction businesses and contractors, contact Howard Rosen, email@example.com, or at (314) 205-2510.