Providing Solutions to Distributors Across the U.S.
Contact Jim Gentry for services provided to Distribution Businesses
Distributors often find themselves caught in the middle of the complex issues facing the manufacturing and retail industries. Rapid changes such as industry consolidation and overseas outsourcing are putting pressure on distributors to proactively adjust operations in order to keep the pace.
At Conner Ash, we help distribution companies stay on top of their game by developing strategies to ensure sustainability. We provide solutions which increase cash flow, engage efficiency-boosting technology, reduce costs and increase productivity.
Our services in this industry include:
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Accounting systems and software consulting
- Sage 100 ERP (Formerly Sage MAS 90 & 200), AccountMate, QuickBooks and Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree)
- Federal/state/local regulations
- Business formation & entity selection
- Comprehensive tax services
- Income tax planning and return preparation
- Reduction of tax burden for multi-state operations
- Sales & use tax consulting
- Tax credits and incentives
- Assistance in dealing with the IRS and state agencies
- Employee benefit plan administration and 401(k) audits
- Outsourced controllership and accounting services
- Specialty services
- Forecasts & projections
- Inventory costing and rate analysis
- Cost segregation studies
- Internal control evaluation and fraud prevention
- Banking relationships and financing assistance
- Strategic planning
- Merger and acquisition consultation
- Business valuation and succession planning
- Executive compensation planning
- Estate and gift planning
To learn more about our services to distribution businesses, contact Jim Gentry, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (314) 205-2510.