Employee Benefit Plans Overview
Employee benefit plans with 100 or more plan participants are generally required by the Department of Labor and/or ERISA to have an annual audit.
Conner Ash P.C. possesses the technical knowledge and experience to assure compliance with complex regulations governing employee benefit plans. While we work diligently to ensure the organizations with which we work implement their plans effectively, we also provide orientation, support, and administration as appropriate.
In addition, Conner Ash prepares annual federal filing reports, reviews distributions, performs testing, develops eligibility and vesting requirements, calculates income and loss allocations, and submits plans for IRS determination letters.
Our expertise can assist you in determining and implementing the most effective plan for your organization.
Our services include:
- 401(k) audit services
- Preparation of Form 5500
- Testing in areas exclusive to employee benefit plans
- Plan design and implementation
- 401(k), pension, and profit sharing plans for a broad spectrum of industries
- Cafeteria plans to reduce taxes and out-of-pocket costs
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP)
- Plan administration
- Annual or periodic reconciliation of participant accounts
- Annual reporting to plan participants, the IRS, and the DOL
- Responses to questions regarding interpretation of plan documents