Conner Ash is seeking a Summer Tax Intern
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Department:||Tax and Accounting Services|
|Position:||2022 Summer Tax Intern|
|Education Level:||Some College Coursework Completed|
|Experience Level:||Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)|
Conner Ash P.C. is a highly respected public accounting Firm with nearly 100 years of experience providing tax, accounting and assurance services in the St. Louis area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service to businesses and individuals in industries such as transportation, insurance, real estate, manufacturing, not-for-profit, construction and employee benefit plans. We are currently seeking Interns for the Tax and Accounting Services Department for summer of 2022.
Interns will gain public accounting experience in a small-firm environment with experiences comparable to that of a larger accounting firm. Interns will have the opportunity to complete tasks similar to that of a first-year professional. We typically convert over 85% of our interns to full time employee’s post-graduation. Credit can be offered with the internship, if available through your institution.
- Working towards a B.S./B.A. in accounting, preferably with Senior standing (Juniors will be considered)
- Plan to obtain your CPA license post-graduation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Office