Conner Ash is seeking a Full-Time Senior Auditor in the Assurance Services Department
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Position:||Senior Auditor - Assurance Services|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Conner Ash P.C., a highly respected public accounting Firm with nearly 100 years of providing tax, accounting and assurance services in the St. Louis area, is seeking a Senior Auditor with 3+ years of experience for our Assurance Services Department.
Successful candidates will have recent public accounting (or comparable) experience, strong technical skills, and experience in financial statement preparation and review. Prior tax return preparation and review a plus. Under direct oversight, the Senior Auditor is responsible for performing audits, reviews, compilations and other duties as assigned.
The responsibilities for a Senior Auditor in our Assurance Services Department include:
- Perform and provide oversight for team members on assurance engagements;
- Recognize, research, document and resolve technical accounting issues;
- Supervise and mentor team members assigned to client engagements;
- Work closely and communicate directly with partners, managers, team members and clients.
The preferred experience/background/skill requirements for a Senior Auditor in our Assurance Services Department include:
- CPA license is preferred;
- Three or more years of assurance experiences in a public accounting or comparable environment;
- Strong technical skills, including the ability to effectively utilize technology;
- A commitment to continuous learning;
- Possess knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards. Knowledge of corporate tax a plus;
- Ability to meet client deadlines and work on multiple projects at one time;
- Excellent leadership ability.
This opportunity offers an extensive benefits package that includes competitive compensation, annual bonus, profit sharing and 401K plans, health, life, disability and long term care insurance.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.