Conner Ash is seeking a Part-Time associate for its IT Department.
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Education Level:||Some College Coursework Completed|
|Experience Level:||Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)|
Conner Ash, a highly respected public accounting firm, is seeking a Part-Time Associate for its Information Technology Department.
Conner Ash has been advising clients for almost 100 years. We value proactive service that enables our clients to achieve what matters most to them. We are a true work-life balance firm. Our families are partners in our success.
Successful candidates will have strong computer hardware and software skills.
Hardware installation and support including:
- Installing computer updates
- Troubleshooting general computer issues
- Configuring new hardware including computers, printers and scanners
Software installation and support including:
- Troubleshooting various software issues including Windows 10, Office 365 and industry specific products
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology and the commitment to learning in the technology environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Excel required)
- General knowledge of database software programs such as Microsoft Access
This opportunity offers a competitive hourly rate based on background and experience.
- This is a part-time position with flexible schedule of approximately 15-20 hours per week.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com