Brittney A. ZylstraSenior Manager, Tax and Business Services
Areas of Expertise
- Certificate of Taxation, University of Missouri – Columbia
- M.S. Accounting, University of Missouri – Columbia
- B.S. Accounting, University of Missouri – Columbia
Brittney has over ten years of professional experience assisting clients across a variety of industries and jurisdictions with tax compliance and accounting issues. Her experience includes serving publicly traded, private and closely held corporations and partnerships.
Brittney has assisted clients in evaluating federal, state, and international tax considerations and establishing internal accounting processes.
Brittney received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, a Master of Accountancy and a Certificate in Taxation from the University of Missouri – Columbia.
- Tax compliance and accounting
- Internal controls
- Process establishment and improvement
- Member of the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Junior Achievement (2009-2012, 2014-2016)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (2013)