Conner Ash is seeking a Full-Time Auditor with 3+ years of experience.
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Position:||Auditor - Assurance Services|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Conner Ash P.C., a highly respected public accounting Firm with nearly 100 years of providing tax, assurance and accounting services in the St. Louis area, is seeking an Auditor with 3+ years of experience for our Assurance Services Department.
Successful candidates will have recent public accounting experience, strong technical skills, and experience in financial statement preparation and review.
Under direct oversight, the Auditor is responsible for performing audits, reviews, compilations, and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform and provide oversight for team members on assurance engagements
- Recognize, research, document and resolve technical accounting issues
- Supervise/mentor team members assigned to client engagements
- Effectively communicate with partners, managers, team members, and clients
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of assurance experience
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills including the ability to effectively utilize technology
- Possess knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Excellent analytical and leadership ability
- Ability to meet client deadlines and work on multiple projects at one time
.About Conner Ash P.C.:
Conner Ash P.C. believes in a true work life balance and we achieve that by providing some of the most competitive benefits possible which include:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible work hours, remote working arrangements and 4-day work weeks during non-peak times of the year
- 100% Firm paid employee medical plans
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.