Conner Ash is seeking a Winter Semester Audit Intern
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Department:||Assurance Services Department|
|Position:||2023 Winter Semester Audit Internship|
|Education Level:||Some College Coursework Completed|
|Experience Level:||Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)|
Conner Ash P.C. is a highly respected public accounting Firm with nearly 100 years of experience providing tax, accounting and assurance services in the St. Louis area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional client service to businesses and individuals in industries such as transportation, insurance, real estate, manufacturing, not-for-profit, construction and employee benefit plans. We are currently seeking Interns for the Assurance Services Department for the 2023 winter busy season.
Interns will gain public accounting experience in a small-firm environment with experiences comparable to that of a larger accounting firm. Interns will have the opportunity to complete tasks similar to that of a first-year professional. Upon completion of a successful internship, you will likely be offered a full-time position post-graduation. Credit can be offered with the internship, if available through your institution.
Available hours and weekly schedule can be flexible to work around scholastic commitments.
- Working towards an accounting degree, preferably with Senior status
- Intention to obtain your CPA license post-graduation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
Candidates interested in these opportunities should forward their resume to email@example.com