Conner Ash is seeking a Full-Time Associate Auditor with 0 - 2 years of experience
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Position:||Associate Auditor - Assurance Services|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
Conner Ash P.C., a highly respected public accounting Firm with nearly 100 years of providing tax, assurance and accounting services in the St. Louis area, is seeking an Associate Auditor with 0 - 2 years of experience for our Assurance Services Department.
Successful candidates will have strong technical skills, and knowledge of financial statement preparation and review.
Under direct oversight, the Staff Auditor is responsible for performing audits, reviews, compilations, and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform audits, reviews and compilations
- Prepare financial statements
- Research technical accounting topics
- CPA eligible preferred
- 0 -2 years of assurance experience preferred, but no necessary
- Prior public accounting experience is a plus
- Possess general knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Ability to meet client deadlines and work on multiple projects at one time
Conner Ash P.C. believes in a true work life balance and we achieve that by providing some of the most competitive benefits possible which include:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible work hours, remote working arrangements and 4-day work weeks during non-peak times of the year
- 100% Firm paid employee medical plans
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.