|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Education Level:||High School or equivalent|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
Conner Ash P.C., a highly respected public accounting Firm with nearly 100 years of providing tax, accounting and assurance services in the St. Louis area, is seeking an Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of experience for our Support Department.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong written and oral communication and listening skills and be proficient with MS Office software products with extensive experience with Excel.
The responsibilities for an Administrative Assistant in our Support Department include:
- Submitting electronically filed returns to the IRS
- Assembling and typing of financial statements
- Assembling tax returns
- Processing tax extensions
- Answering phones and attending to clients/vendors
- Complete tasks assigned by professional staff and/or supervisor
- Provide research and support for departmental projects
The preferred experience/background/skill requirements for an Administrative Assistant in our Support Department include:
- 5+ years support department experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Dependable and trustworthy
Previous experience with a public accounting firm is a plus!!!!
We offer an extensive benefit package that includes competitive compensation, an annual bonus based on your performance and the Firms’ profit, 401(K) as well as company-paid health, long-term care and disability insurance.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.