Seasonal Administrative Assistant
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Position:||Seasonal Administrative Assistant|
|Education Level:||High School or equivalent|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
Conner Ash P.C., a highly respected public accounting Firm with nearly 100 years of providing tax, accounting and assurance services in the St. Louis area, is seeking an Seasonal Administrative Assistant with 3+ years of experience to work in our Support Department from January through April.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong written and oral communication and listening skills and be proficient with MS Office software products with extensive experience with Excel.
The responsibilities for an Seasonal Administrative Assistant in our Support Department include:
- Assembling and typing of financial statements
- Assembling tax returns
- Processing tax extensions
- Answering phones and attending to clients/vendors
- Complete tasks assigned by professional staff and/or supervisor
- Provide research and support for departmental projects
The preferred experience/background/skill requirements for an Seasonal Administrative Assistant in our Support Department include:
- 3+ years support department experience
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Dependable and trustworthy
Previous experience with a public accounting firm is a plus!!!!
We offer an competitive compensation.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.